GAM Legal Alliance

The US fiancee visa or K1 visa from Thailand is the most common US visa next to the tourist visa. There are not that many applications each year in Thailand for a spouse visa for the US. Many prefer to get married in the Untied States and register it there. They tend to hold the traditional Thai wedding in Thailand. If you are considering applying for the K1 visa from Thailand then speak to an immigration lawyer in Bangkok for more information.

Bangkok Office

Note the contact details below for a Bangkok law firm in Thailand where you can obtain your application for the US visa from Thailand.

Contact Details